I did make a backup of it before I deleted it. You can find it here:
http://silver.newio.org/conversazione.html
I thought my interview went real well on Tuesday. but then I found out that I did not get the job. I did have another inteview today at 10:00am, and I understand I did get this job, and they are working out all of the paperwork as I type this. This job is a month long contract, with possible extensions and pays very well. We could use the money.
My talk at the Austin Linux User Group went extremly well. They were basically stunned. It is always fun to show off NewI\O because techies are shocked that a networked program can run so fast.
There was one person there that said althugh he was impressed with technology he thought that it was likely to be dangerous to humanity, because personal computers enable individuals, and my technology would enable governements and large corporations to take back control of applications and data from the masses. The interesting thing is, that after I demonstrated my technology, no one in attendence thought the comments were hyperbole.

2 comments:
Ahh, okay. I was wondering what the heck happened?!
Post a Comment