Monday, May 29, 2006

Pave The Rain Forest!


I am sorry for so many posts lately, but this had me rolling...

MindField Agent Jacquelyn KIng works the crowd at Lollapalooza 2003 trying to get signatures suppoprting her important organization the Pave The Rain Forest Foundation (PTRFF).

9 comments:

Avery's mom said...

ok, that is the dumbest thing but it made me laugh. I think the blond dude only stopped and listened because he wanted to talk to the pretty girl.

Anonymous said...

Why are you sorry for so many posts? We enjoy them!

Perry H. said...

lol...Keep em coming Chris! I enjoy them too!!

Perry H. said...

And btw paving the rain forest seems like such a good thing to do; who needs the medicines invented from "stuff" down there, and all those dang trees blocking the development of the all important Malls?

Perry H. said...

testing pic

Dirty Bunny said...

Good gosh. I'm pretty sure I'd believe anything that well-spoken, seemingly well-educated girl had to say. Cha! Right!

Perry H. said...

We need MORE posts Chris! Some of us have no real life and need the entertainment!!!

Callie said...

Oh, jeez. And she actually thought she'd drum up support??

Moron.

And Chris - never apologize for posts!

Sarah said...

I like how even though the people argued, they still signed it. that's really funny.