[21:57] <SA_PerryH> I submitted my site
[21:57] <SA_PerryH> masochistic
[21:58] <SA_Chris> submitted for what?
[21:58] <SA_PerryH> they critic
[21:58] <SA_PerryH> sepecially blogs
[21:58] <SA_PerryH> :(
[21:58] <SA_Chris> lol
[21:58] <SA_Chris> why would you do that? lol
[21:59] <SA_PerryH> Danikabur gave me the dumb idea
[21:59] <SA_PerryH> LOL
[21:59] <SA_PerryH> it's women that do the criticing
[21:59] <SA_PerryH> so I'm sure I'll get blasted
[21:59] <SA_Chris> Ah Never listen to Danikabur!!!
[21:59] <SA_PerryH> then I'll blast them on my blog
[21:59] <SA_PerryH> :)
[21:59] <SA_Chris> Naa chicks dig you.
[21:59] <SA_PerryH> brilliant!!!
[21:59] <SA_PerryH> lol
[21:59] <SA_PerryH> yeah, they are beating down my door
[21:59] <SA_Chris> For some reason they think you are sincere.
[21:59] <SA_PerryH> I fake sensitive
[21:59] <SA_PerryH> LOL
[22:00] <SA_PerryH> scary thing is, I AM
[22:00] <SA_Chris> Little do they know...
[22:00] <SA_PerryH> lol
[22:00] <SA_Chris> My wife reads your blog like hourly.
[22:00] <SA_PerryH> awwww
[22:00] <SA_PerryH> how nice
[22:00] <SA_PerryH> todays was pretty funny I think

5 comments:
Wow, "outed" by my friend and co-worker..now, where IS that history log?? :O)
It is important that I record these things for posterity.
You know what would be funny? Create the worst possible blog and then submit it to that rating service. Imagine the possibilities!
Judging by the blogs they critiqued there on Friday, I don't think I can write on as bad as some of these!
HEY! Never listen to me?????!!! Ouch!
Oh and there is at least one guy that also critiques. The main post is by one but if you look at the comments they all join in on the critiquing.
Post a Comment