How sweet. You got that up quick. It looks like you had a good time. I was surprised that you didn't come to the all lady wedding shower this afternoon.
Good choice of parties Chris....Hmmm. all ladies? Maybe you need to rethink that one! Aww, she is adorable. Hang in there and hold down the fort....sorry about those Padres too, but it's only June!
8 comments:
How sweet. You got that up quick. It looks like you had a good time. I was surprised that you didn't come to the all lady wedding shower this afternoon.
Good choice of parties Chris....Hmmm. all ladies? Maybe you need to rethink that one! Aww, she is adorable. Hang in there and hold down the fort....sorry about those Padres too, but it's only June!
3
I loved 3
for myself and the Queeen
Happy Birthday Emily. Did your Dad eat all the cake or did he leave some for you?
She's freakin' adorable. You are one lucky dad!
Can I borrow Nat? He looks like Miles's age.
what a beautiful, happy little girl!
I think she's looking more and more like Marjorie
Post a Comment