hmm, seems like a thinly veiled reference to the known issue of global warming as related to the number of pirates. May the Flying Spaghetti Monster be praised accordingly!
Obviously The lovely Joanne has no idea of The Truth About The Flying Spaghetti Monster. Which is what Google is for, Joanne!!! NOW, you will believe, and hope to be touched by his "Noodly Appendage"...lol. Chris and I are believers. And Pirates, doing our part to fight Global Warming better than Al Gore. Right, Chris??
That was no spam. That was me telling you about my pal Wendy. I thought you would like an update since she's been on our prayer list for so long. Shame about the pirates. Right shame.
Wish I got interesting spam like that. We wouldn't all get so p.o. with it if they would just be remotely interesting. Chris, I linked you & Perry - ok?
11 comments:
hmm, seems like a thinly veiled reference to the known issue of global warming as related to the number of pirates. May the Flying Spaghetti Monster be praised accordingly!
Ha! Craziness.
Obviously The lovely Joanne has no idea of The Truth About The Flying Spaghetti Monster. Which is what Google is for, Joanne!!! NOW, you will believe, and hope to be touched by his "Noodly Appendage"...lol. Chris and I are believers. And Pirates, doing our part to fight Global Warming better than Al Gore. Right, Chris??
It is fascinating to watch someone go insane right on your blog.
That was no spam. That was me telling you about my pal Wendy. I thought you would like an update since she's been on our prayer list for so long. Shame about the pirates. Right shame.
lmao~And I thought having kids was entertaining. My horizons just keep broadening. Rock on!
rotflol!!
You sure the Spaghetti monster isn't Smee? They say he's a sneaky one...
Oh I got that one too. Maybe it really was from Amy. Too bad I deleted it! And Amy we don't need to know about Wendy's bedroom issues next time.
(I was going to use some other words but then thought about goog-le and decided to rearrange my thoughts)
Wish I got interesting spam like that. We wouldn't all get so p.o. with it if they would just be remotely interesting.
Chris, I linked you & Perry - ok?
You are right as usual Amy. It is a shame about the pirates.
That is a good point Shushan! FSM might be Smee...
I agree Sarah. Wendy needs to keep some things for herself.
Aggie, I think linking to me is a good idea (and indeed it is an honor), but Perry I am not so sure about.
Post a Comment