While laying on the couch watchin the first football game of the year my daughter Emily who is 3 and was laying on my stomach, said, "Daddy, is there a baby in your belly?". Not good.
my dad and I compare belly sizes these days. planning on helping him loose the pregnancy weight after the birth of this baby. he makes a great workout partner
Miles saw someone on t.v. the other day and said, "Ick, that man looks like he has obesity." I told him that didn't make the man bad because afterall his daddy was obese. He couldn't believe it.
10 comments:
Wanna play rolly polly
I had a neighbor's little girl ask me the same thing...I joined Weight Watchers very soon after that.
ha! that would be funny if it were true.
my dad and I compare belly sizes these days. planning on helping him loose the pregnancy weight after the birth of this baby. he makes a great workout partner
That's funny. My youngest asked me that last week . . .
ugh.
Gives a whole new meaning to couch potato.
Yes Bryan thinks that Jonathan is going to have all of our babies because my stomach does not have room in it.
Miles saw someone on t.v. the other day and said, "Ick, that man looks like he has obesity." I told him that didn't make the man bad because afterall his daddy was obese. He couldn't believe it.
Hope the gym workout helped.
okay, it's not good, but it was funny.
Post a Comment