Comments welcome...
Sounds interesting. I hadn't noticed any ads for it.
This starts here next week too and I had it on my list to give it a whirl.
It was pretty interesting. There is kind of a mystery to it. The poeple in the little town have no idea what happened outside of their town yet. I guess we will find out in upcoming episodes. Definetly worth a second look.
No luck in finding it in Euroland, at least not on the continent. TV is very different over here.
Saw bits and pieces of it...seemed interesting. Loved the kid on the roof scene..lil sister was a pest. even borrowed your pic of the roof scene...
This picture is a beautiful fantasyLove to all...
Post a Comment
My site is worth $77,805,346.How much is yours worth?
6 comments:
Sounds interesting. I hadn't noticed any ads for it.
This starts here next week too and I had it on my list to give it a whirl.
It was pretty interesting. There is kind of a mystery to it. The poeple in the little town have no idea what happened outside of their town yet. I guess we will find out in upcoming episodes. Definetly worth a second look.
No luck in finding it in Euroland, at least not on the continent. TV is very different over here.
Saw bits and pieces of it...seemed interesting. Loved the kid on the roof scene..lil sister was a pest. even borrowed your pic of the roof scene...
This picture is a beautiful fantasy
Love to all...
Post a Comment