I travelled up to Dallas with my friends Darron and Jason (road trip!) and we presented NewI\O to 42 people. The setup was plain, but initmate. There were even 2 labrador retrievers running around, including one chocolate lab puppy that was a doll.It was the largest crowd that I ever have had a chance to present to. Most everyone got it. I think we definetly had the wow factor. I believe that I picked up 2 new developers for the project. A major success.

9 comments:
I am so excited for you Chris!! I know that you have been waiting for that for a long time. I never had one doubt that you would be extremely successful
congratulations!! i am so happy for you!
and there are few things cuter than a chocolate lab puppy ... i know .. i had one :)
That sounds like the trip was well worth it. So, what's the next step?
Way to go Chris!
Rock ON! That is great! Good for you! You've worked so hard...
Thank you all. Well the next step is to continue doing the same. Basically you want to get on an improvment cycle. Continue to improve the program, and make it more impressive. Continue to make demos. Continue to get the word out and attract developers. Eventually we will have a very powerful program that businesses will want to use and then you can sell support contracts to.
Two people said that they would use this program right now if we had a Windows client, so this becomes a top priority.
I'll have to hear more in person. Hit Karen for details...
well congrats =)
i could never speak in front of that many people
i'd get really nervous and cry
That's awesome, well done! It's such a good feeling when you have been working on something for a long time and you finally feel like people are starting to recognise your achievement. Cool!
Post a Comment