Sunday, January 14, 2007

Tagged By Raven!

I was tagged by Raven.

First, the rules:

1. Players start by listing three things he/she got for Christmas.
2. Then they list three things he/she definitely did not want to get for Christmas.
3. Then he/she tags five friends and lists their names.
4. The ones who get tagged write on their blogs about their Christmas wishes, and state the rules clearly.
5. Then tag five more victims.

I like how the taggees are refered to as "victims"...

What I got (the loot):

1a. Polo Cologne (I stink?)
1b. Steve McQueen DVD Boxed Set (Yes!)
1c. A Calven and Hobbes book

What I did not want (and did not get):

2a. Cruzin Cooler
2b. Avenging Narwhal Play Set
2c. Attack Spider

5 Victims (from belly lint comments):

3a. Aggie
3b. Amy
3c. Angela O
3d. Bettina
3e. Euromark

But forget about that part about taging 5 others. Christmas is history already.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like Calven & Hobbes too. Tag has been attended to, btw.

Angela O. said...

I got some good smelling stuff too . . . I guess I stink, too???
You're Christmas looks like it was a blast--all those family members and no tears or Uncle Eddies in any photos!

Anyway . . . I'm not It anymore.