Monday, February 12, 2007

My New House

My new house...12021 Selma Hughes Park

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Sorry- I already put a bid on it. We'll be duking it out. Although I would have really preferred 10 living rooms rather than 9.

Karen said...

For that price, the furnishings better come with the house... and the helicopter too.

Bettina said...

Yeah, it's not too bad. Nothing compared to my house though. I cannot believe your garage only fits four cars. That's pathetic. Where are you going to fit all your cars? And Sarah is right, 9 living rooms only leaves much to be desired. I mean, come on, let's be realistic. You need a few more than that.

Amy said...

Very funny, Chris. My house is not on the market. You must have heaps of time on your hands to make a page up like that. My gardener told me to tell you that you are very funny.

Anonymous said...

Hey, is this our new Polygamist family headquarters oh cult-leader Chris? Its pretty cheap ... the equivalent in Australia or New Zealand would cost you $30 million. Its a litle too Austin-ta-tious for me though! lol.

Angela O. said...

Kay Bailey, the Covert clan and I will wait for you on the golf course . . . oh wait, sorry, I only have the Burnt Orange SOCIAL membership--no golf privledges. Hope I'm still worthy . . .

Dirty Bunny said...

I'm salivating.