Thursday, March 29, 2007

Big Success!

I had a really great demo here in San Diego. Everything went well. The audience was really interested and asked lots of good questions. I interacted with lots of friendly tech people, including a member of the Firefox team. What was really great was that my Dad and his wife and my sister Tracy and her two boys were there, so it was particularly gratifying to do well with family watching. Thank you to those of you who prayed for me or wished me well.

8 comments:

Mark said...

Awesome, keep up the good work!

Karen said...

That's so awesome Chris! Word is getting around.

Ruth Ann said...

Christopher, I am so happy for you! Can't wait to see you in a couple of hours!

Amy said...

Yay for Chris! And a very Happy belated Birthday as well.

Bettina said...

Rock on, Chris! Well done.

Anonymous said...

wtg Chris ... I knew it would do well!

Angela O. said...

YEA!!!

Rebecca said...

That is awesome Chris. I'm glad your family was there to watch. Happy late birthday.