Sunday, April 15, 2007

The Humiliators at Red Eye Fly!


The Humiliators

April, 15 2007 at Red Eyed Fly
715 Red River, Austin, Texas 78701
Cost : $5

The Humiliators will play the Red Eyed Fly on April 15th. It's two days before your taxes are due, so you shouldn't be busy! It's another early show, since most everyone that they know is a working stiff. They hope to see you there!

David Bailey, the guitarist / vocalist is a co-worker and all around good guy, although not near as good of a guitarist as me. Vocals certainly he has me beat. Dave is the one on the left in the picture above.

3 comments:

Perry H. said...

Too Cool Chris!! Wish I could go check them out, I have Meggers this weekend. But thanks for the link, I'll keep up on theit schedule and catch them soon!

Anonymous said...

They look so much like Led Zep *wink*

Euromark said...

So tell us, how was it? Red eye fly - sounds like something for the opthamologist... Oh, how is Quentin doing in PA?