Is life worth living when one runs out of Boston Legal episodes? This is what I am struggling with right now.
Comments welcome...
Is life worth living when one runs out of Boston Legal episodes? This is what I am struggling with right now.

My site is worth $77,805,346.
How much is yours worth?
5 comments:
Just go right back to the beginning Chris ... you'll find stuff you missed first time around and pace yourself ... by the time you are finished doing that, hopefully another series will be made to help feed your addiction.
I can survive really well without Boston Legal.
I suggest you get Arrested Development from Netflix to tide you over...
Is this series anything like a "Boston marriage"?
lol...I felt the same way when the last season of Smallville ended. I hated the show at first, then got addicted, then watched all of the seasons in less than a month, and then went through a mini depression. I'm grateful that you've posted about these shows, because now we have ideas for seasons to buy or rent. Right now we're waiting for the new Monk, we burned through all of Millenium, and are almost through NCIS.
Post a Comment