Friday, June 01, 2007

Congrats to Boodle!


Congrats to Becca for setting herself up to be on the receiving end of Mother's Day.

My three year old Emily said she was working on getting pregnant, too. I better watch her more closely....

I noticed that Ronald McDonald just had a baby, too. So apparently its something that is going around.

6 comments:

Chris said...

I thought my picture here was scary, but Karen's was even scarier!

Karen said...

I would agree, but that's also pretty scary.

Dirty Bunny said...

I think the baby is adorable, and wow does that Cheshire cat have nice teeth!

Bettina said...

Something that is going around? I think that something has been going around for a while! :-)

Congratulations to Becca!

Angela O. said...

The think the photo is scary too.

Rebecca said...

I hope I don't have a baby that looks like that! Btw thanks for using my nickname