Comments welcome...
I know. a lot of movies lately. Sorry. But I am looking forward to seeing this one.
Oh this one looks good. And a huge bonus, nil Jim Carrey.
I'm looking very forward to seeing this. I loved Bruce Almighty, and Steve Carrell(sp?) was awesome in that.
We are excited to see this one too. It seems there are several good ones coming out this summer. I wish the ticket prices weren't so high. We're up to $9 for an evening show here in Dallas. Even on the weekend there is not a matinee price anymore.
That looks GREAT!!!! Thanks for the heads up.
Post a Comment
My site is worth $77,805,346.How much is yours worth?
4 comments:
Oh this one looks good. And a huge bonus, nil Jim Carrey.
I'm looking very forward to seeing this. I loved Bruce Almighty, and Steve Carrell(sp?) was awesome in that.
We are excited to see this one too. It seems there are several good ones coming out this summer. I wish the ticket prices weren't so high. We're up to $9 for an evening show here in Dallas. Even on the weekend there is not a matinee price anymore.
That looks GREAT!!!! Thanks for the heads up.
Post a Comment