Does anyone watch anime? My sister Taffy and some of my nephews went to a convention and dressed up as some characters. She is the large Japanese cow thing. You can see how my nephews are being corrupted. Apparently they won some sort of award for this.

7 comments:
I looove the cow thing outfit- it's hilarious. Thank God your nephews are being corrupted- they look like they are having the time of their life! I love being corrupted.
Oh very cute .. prize winning cute.
Is it a cartoon?
That's GREAT! How fun! And now she has something to show at their graduation, put in the yearbook, etc.
Megan is HUGE into anime. Hell, I didn't even know what it WAS until she started reading 15 different series of books. She is into "Naruto" the most I believe it is called...on something like episode 157. I took her for a walk last night, just to get her head out of a book...now THAT is a nice switch! lol. The kids look adorable, like they were having fun being kids as it should be!
The little one looks a lot like NatJ.
1st cousins...
Post a Comment