I am on my second day of my new job and things seem to be going well. I was blessed right from the start when I walked in on the first day and my boss told me that they were very flexible and I could schedule my own hours. So I am thinking this is going to go real well. I am thinking of working 5 hours on Monday, 10 hours on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, and then 5 hours on Friday. That way I would still work 40 hours, but I would be able to get some sleep on the edge days.
I went to a CEO round table last night. Only CEOs of companies could go. It was sponsered by the Austin Technology Council and it was really amazing. An angel investor said he would call me about my project. We shall see.
4 comments:
Good stuff. Congratulations on the new job, it sounds great.
That is so awesome that you get to make your own hours! Yea for the possibility of sleep.
That's a real blessing. I was really wondering when you would sleep.
oh, best wishes on your jobs and sleep in on the weekends!
Post a Comment