Tuesday, August 21, 2007

What Would You Name Your Horse?


I am at work now. There are 2 trash cans. One for normal trash and one for white paper to be recycled. The cleaning person just walked by and dumped them both into the same rolling dumpster. Hmm....

I took the little kids to see Surf's Up at the Round Rock dollar theater last night. It cost all of $2 for all four of us. It was really good! It has been out forever it seems like, and yet the theater was still packed.

I am thinking about going to the Austin Inklings at the Dog and Duck pub tonight. Looks like it might be fun and interesting.

My hearing with the IRS that was scheduled for today has been postponed for 2 weeks. Should not be a problem. My lawyer is confident. Me, less so.

Dentist appointment this afternoon for 2 crowns. Fun!

3 comments:

Karen said...

2 crowns?! Wow, did you get root canals or something? Let me know how it goes. I have yet to crown my canaled tooth, but need to do so this Fall.

Anonymous said...

Lol! I'm not sure which would be worse ... the IRS or the teeth.

Chris said...

No root canals, yet. It was not so bad until the painkiller wore off last night, and then ... oh oh oh the pain! I sadly skipped the Inklinks. I figured I would not be good company.