Tuesday, September 18, 2007

New Fall TV Shows

These are the new shows and old shows that I am interested in:

Wednesday, September 19th (Tomorrow Night!)

Kid Nation (7pm, CBS)
* Back to You (7pm, Fox)

Monday, September 23rd

Chuck (7pm, NBC)
Journeyman (9pm, NBC)

Tuesday, September 23rd

Boston Legal (9pm, ABC)

Wednesday, September 24th

Kid Nation (7pm, CBS)
* Back to You (7pm, Fox)
Bionic Woman (8pm, NBC)
Life (9pm, NBC)

Thursday, September 25th

The Office (8pm, NBC)

Tuesday, October 2nd

Cavemen (7pm, ABC)

* - On the same time as something else that I want to watch more, but I will still figure out how to watch.

Dirty, Sexy, Money on Wednesday nights seems interesting if only for the A list movie stars in it, but RA will not let me watch it because the title is sinful.

BTW this is a cool link to learn about what is coming up.

9 comments:

Danikabur said...

I'm thinking I'll watch kidnation. Other than that, Bionic Woman and The Office we don't have any other shows in common :P

Rebecca said...

How do you have time to watch any TV?

Chris said...

I don't have time to watch TV. I was just fantasizing. Do tell me if any of these shows are any good.

Chris said...

OK I saw Kid Nation and I did not like it that much. I seemed too organized by the unseen adults. Not what I was expecting. It was a sort of Survivor + Frontier House, but only with kids.

Angela O. said...

Did you get to catch Back to You? I wanted to watch that but missed it. I don't get to watch much before 9:30 anyway.

Chris said...

I am donwloading it now.

Chris said...

You can download and watch all of the new NBC shows for free at amazon.com.

Chris said...

"Back to You" was ok. It was kind of a standard sitcom. It did not break new ground. Good actors. Maybe the writing will catch up to the talent?

Chris said...

I like Journeyman alot!