
Do you ever thank God for your arms and legs?

Do you have a hard time trusting God when life is too overwhelming or doesn’t make any sense? We live in a busy world today where many are struggling to find purpose in everyday life. We are robbed of joy when we get lost in present struggles instead of seeing the incredible future God has in store for us. Born without arms or legs Nick Vujicic's birth appeared to all as a very tragic event. At a young age he thought his life had no purpose and couldn’t see a future worth living for. His life changed when he understood that God did not seek out his physical abilities but instead his availability. Nick now lives life full of joy with purpose that inspires us all to see past our present struggles & seek out the bigger picture the Lord has for us.
I believe that the Bible is true, and I believe the miracles found in the Bible, but I think the biggest miracle of all is the power of the Holy Spirit to transform lives. I am amazed that there is no bitterness in Nick.
Check out this movie of Nick. I got scared when he went near the pool. Silly me.

Nick was a cute baby, huh?
His ministry is Life Without Limbs

5 comments:
WOW - that is incredible and inspiring. Thanks for the post.
He is an outstanding preacher.
What an interesting story and guy. Thanks for sharing it. He sounds like a great witness.
I've often thought the Lord works best through those that most other fallible humans would "write off."
Very inspirational.
Wow talk about not letting life get you down. I think we can all learn a lot from him!
Post a Comment