
Eat less, move more! Who knew?
I have lost 3.2 lbs so far. I wiegh myself everyday. I know you are not supposed to do that, but if I do not lose at least a little every day, then I will want to eat even less, and move even more.
My plan is to exercise every day except Sunday. I eat a Shaklee Cinch shake, a salad, and one normal meal a day of modest portions. I avoid sugar, starches and carbs and try to concentrate on protiens and vegetables. So far I have been able to keep to it without any problems.

3 comments:
Keep up the good work.
Congratulations, well done. I wouldn't stress too much though and weigh yourself every day- weight can fluctuate up to two kilos a day because of different factors. The most important thing is that you feel like you're getting healthier and fitter and the weight loss will come with that automatically.
Good for you! I've been trying, but then I cave when it comes to starches and carbs. Totally my downfall.
Post a Comment