Monday, October 29, 2007

Day to Day

I weighed in at 195.0 this morning. That means I have lost 12 pounds with 10 to go.

I can see why BMI is the max you should weigh, because even though I am over halfway to my goal weight I still have a belly and love handles.

Although I have been exercising infrequently, I believe most of my weight loss has been due to better food selection and portion control. I wonder if the last 10 pounds will be harder than the first 12?

I am thinking that after I reach my goal weight I may want to go even further to a BMI of 23. It would probably by keeping my same portions but by exercising more. We will see, though. One step at a time.

I went golfing with Eric this weekend. I am not saying I played bad but my own teammate told me, "If that tree were a flag you would be doing OK." No joke.

It was fun, but I was seriously deficient of sleep this weekend. I think I slept a total of 5 hours.

Going without sleep for long periods of time is like being drunk, but it is cheaper, they can not smell it on your breath, there are less calories and the hangover is not as bad. Highly recommended.

3 comments:

Angela O. said...

Good job on the weight loss! Keep it up.

Sarah said...

I found that the last ten were much harder than the first ones. Hope yours are not! Good job on the weight loss!

Anonymous said...

I told you that if we were hunting, you would be beating all of us. What, with the way your balls were zipping through the trees with such heat.