Tuesday, October 16, 2007

New Status

I did it. Today I joined the under 200 pound club (199.6 lbs.).

It is true that skinnier people are sexier. Now that I have lost 8 lbs. out of my goal of 23 lbs. I feel 34.8% sexier. It is not just my imagination either. People look at me different in the grocery store. I can tell.

Once I get to my goal weight of 185 it will be almost unfair to the opposite sex, especially since I also have a full head of hair.

7 comments:

Karen said...

Good for you Chris! Keep up the good work!

Sarah said...

Great job on your weight loss.
I found that I have lots more self-confidence when I am skinnier.

Anonymous said...

Well, you should post photos of the new sexier you!

Chris said...

Despite playing raquetball for 1 hour and 15 minutes yesterday I still managed to gain a pound, so I am no longer sexy. :(

Perry H. said...

Congrats Chris!! I know what that feels like, it's awesome. My weight can fluctuate as much as 3-5 lbs on workout days, so I don't sweat the scale much! Just keep tackling it as a healthy lifestyle choice, find something fun to do for exercise and keep up the good work!
Oh, and the weekend was not bad, very busy but worth it for the $ and glad to help you out too!!

Ps nix the pics....lol

Kester Smith... said...

hey, come out to the dog & duck some tuesday soon.

ANNA-LYS said...

Where is the photo evidence?

Interesting that You look different upon Yourself, makes You affect how others relate to You ... leading to that You actually sense a different You ... that different You relate to others in a new way ... makes people see an other You ... which has an impact on Your weight ... You will drop more ... and by that You will feel ... and people will then feel ... about You ...

Are You already bored? ;-)

The shorter version:
You are already in the midst of the huge change !!

:-D