Friday, November 16, 2007

Bicycle Racing


Most people do not know that I am also a bicycle racer. I recently raced in the MABRA Cross Series #6 race where I placed first in the 35+-45+ event.

You can barely see me in this picture where I am on the left. I am using a hole shot as a springboard to drag Barry Holman, Karl Connolly and Ron Huebner away from a hard charging field.

3 comments:

Perry H. said...

Lol, this one is priceless. You do need to bone up a little on terminology (watch one Tour de France and you will either hate or love Phil Liggitt). Actually, DVD #1 of the Tour of California is in my desk...;O)

Outdoorsy, huh? Guess I need to drive in and visit one of these mornings!

Long time no see!!! Hope you have a great holiday!

Euromark said...

Keep racing Chris. That will take years off your life :-)

Chris said...

In case anyone did not get it, the Chris N who races bicycles is a different guy.