I confess, I found Enchanted enchanting. It was a gentle parody of previous Disney movies, at times roll on the floor funny and almost always entertaining. It was one of those movies that will appeal to all ages. It deals with important themes like balancing between love and fantasy without being at all heavy handed about it. The characters and the pacing were excellent. I thought Amy Adams (Katy in The Office) was terrific.While I think Susan Sarandon an excellent choice to play a witch, I am not a big fan of hers and fortunately she was not in the movie a lot, although she dragged down the ending somewhat. And of course the whole spouse swapping theme was a little disturbing, but I am glad everyone went on to live happily ever after. (uh oh, did I say too much?)

2 comments:
Thanks for the excellent recommendation Chris! Took Megan tonight for our night out and we both really enjoyed it! I love the positive theme in the movie...now if "real life" played out like that....lol
Oh, and one thing Chris - there was no "spouse swapping"....as the two engaged couples merely switched allegiances....:O). Maybe just wishful thinking on your part...lol.
Post a Comment