You are quite correct, although it might depend on exactly what that evening mood was?
I would love to read some commentary. Lots of prints for sale, but no commentary to be found. Does the black wrapping mean anything? Does it signify a dark depressed mood? If it were a sexual mood it would have been red, right? And the tiptoe on the sea? What does it mean?
5 comments:
Very pretty and innocent.
He has his not so innocent paintings, too.
Hmm, nudity doesn't signify lack of innocence ... highlights it in the case of that painting.
You are quite correct, although it might depend on exactly what that evening mood was?
I would love to read some commentary. Lots of prints for sale, but no commentary to be found. Does the black wrapping mean anything? Does it signify a dark depressed mood? If it were a sexual mood it would have been red, right? And the tiptoe on the sea? What does it mean?
Chris ... I think the painting is signifying "idealism."
Post a Comment