As I lose weight and approach my goal weight I can not help but notice that I still have a pooch belly and love handles. I am forced to come to the conclusion that maybe I am not fat. Maybe I am just saggy?
I hear it doesn't matter how much weight you lose; some "flaws" will still be there. Are you working out as well as losing weight? Perhaps that would help firm things up?
Very common Chris, and yes through exercise that will tighten somewhat. I've heard it takes pretty extreme weight loss to require a surgery. Congrats on the great progress!!
5 comments:
I hear it doesn't matter how much weight you lose; some "flaws" will still be there. Are you working out as well as losing weight? Perhaps that would help firm things up?
I have thought about working out. Is that good enough?
Hmm, saggy doesn't quite go with the spectacular personality of the previous postings ...
Very common Chris, and yes through exercise that will tighten somewhat. I've heard it takes pretty extreme weight loss to require a surgery. Congrats on the great progress!!
Congratulations on your weight loss. I agree with Sarah that maybe working out would help. Get an ipod and take a trip around the neighborhood.
Post a Comment