For a family vacation we camping for four days and three nights. We do not like to rough it so we are staying at the Four Seasons Hotel.
Comments welcome...
For a family vacation we camping for four days and three nights. We do not like to rough it so we are staying at the Four Seasons Hotel.

My site is worth $77,805,346.
How much is yours worth?
6 comments:
Happy Camping and wishing you all a very Happy New Year and a wonderful 2008. xoxo
Nice. We just finished camping at the La Quinta at South Padre. I am sure the Four Seasons is better than LQ, though.
But you had a beach! I guess the lake is ok, and we do not have to drive, so it evens out. :)
Wanted to wish you a Happy New Year Chris and Ruth Ann. Glad to hear you are taking some R&R too, Chris!
Hope you all had a good Christmas and a happy new year! may 2008 be good to all of you.
I like your idea of camping!
Hope you had a wonderful new year!
Post a Comment