Saturday, January 12, 2008

New Niece

Looks like I am getting a new niece today!

Congrats Jonathan and Becca.

Update: Apparently it was a difficult birth and baby is in intensive care. Your prayers are appreciated.

Update 2: Mother and Baby are doing much better. Karen has the latest updates. Thank you for your prayers!

7 comments:

Angela O. said...

oh YEA!!! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Hope it all goes well.

Angela O. said...

definitely in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

Adding them to mine also.

Angela O. said...

any update? Still in my prayers . . .

Bettina said...

I hope everything will go as well as possible. Sending lots of good thoughts.

Angela O. said...

Oh MY! Praise God! I'm so glad things are better and that the parents sound ok with all that STRESS! I tried to leave a comment on their site but couldn't for some reason.

I will continue to pray for continued health. Congrats on your beautiful neice.