Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Finally!

I do not know if this has come through in my blog posts or not, but I have been in a mid-life crises for some time now, well for basically the whole mid time of my life, but not the first period of my life, because that would be a first-life crises and I am not having one of those (or is would that be a front life crisis, I am not sure?). So anyway, you know how it is. You work, and work, and work. And then after that is more work. And then you come home and you work, and work, and work, etc. You know how that goes. So the bottom line is, well it just gets boring. And when I say boring, I mean BORING. Not boring, but REALLY BORING, BORING. You know what I mean? I know totally some of you do, but you won't admit it on your blogs, because of that whole image thing. I get yea. And that is what separates me from you, because frankly, I AM NOT AFRAID TO ADMIT IT. I am bored. BORED BORED BORED!

Sure I did the usual things that you do when you hit the old mid-life crises. I got the fast car. Chased the wild younger women. But to be honest that stuff COSTS MONEY! So anyway, now I am working two jobs. That kinda sux because now I do not have time to ride around fast and pick up the babes. And if it was not boring before its really boring now because two jobs is like totally work, you know? I know some of you get me on this, although you are probably not working two jobs like me, but you might be bored, like me although not BORED, BORED BORED like me, unless you are, but I will leave that to your blog, because I can't do everything. I can only be responsible for myself.

So anyway. I think I have finally found my true calling. I have decided to sell my kids into slavery and volunteer to help colonize Mars.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Hope you have a good time on Mars. I guess Ruth Ann will have to come live with us.

Chris said...

I think I have talked her into going too. That is why the kids have to go into slavery.

Anonymous said...

I'm bored too! I want a new life on Mars too!
I don't want your kids though ... had any bids for them yet?

Rebecca said...

Can I come?