Friday, May 23, 2008

Cuddle Party

I got Eric to go with me. I think he had to tell his wife that we went to Indiana Jones or something, because he said she did not approve, even though it is supposed to be non-sexual.

It was OK. Kind of fun snuggling with strangers. However most of them were old and/or fat like us, so it was not near as exciting as you might expect. Eric was popular because he is big and cuddly like a giant teddy bear.

At least no one smelled bad.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I went to Indy Jones today! A trip down nostalgia lane.
I'm so glad no one smelled bad at the cuddle party. I wouldn't want to hug them otherwise!

Chris said...

You did not join in the boycott?

Anonymous said...

The movie was set in a time of paranoia re Reds under the bed in the good 'ole US of A. I thought they took a good "tongue in cheek" poke in over the Uni demos that went on. I thought it one of the better parts of the movie.
And of course ... I am not Russian or American ... so I can laugh without taking sides!

Euromark said...

Physical expressions of love (non-sexual) are always appropriate in appropriate situations. I think physical touching reinforces and strengthens bonds, rather than creating them tabula rasa. But who knows, maybe such parties help with technique...

Rachel said...

I'm glad that no one smelled bad either.

What an interesting night ... snuggling with strangers ;)

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.