Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Baby Borrowers


This looks pretty funny, esp if you have teens:

"Five teenage couples, each presumably marital material, live through a kind of child-rearing marathon in which they're required to take responsibility for, in succession, a baby, a toddler, a preteen, a full-fledged and fire-breathing adolescent and then -- as a kind of afterthought, which is how this group often ends up -- "the elderly." The idea is to see how (and whether) these couples would function as parents, the preordained moral of the tale being that parenting is a tough job, rife with potholes and pitfalls."

The Baby Borrowers on tonight on NBC at 8pm.

2 comments:

Karen said...

I have a crazy story. I have been observing at a local high school this week as part of training. I met a 15 yr old male who has 7 children. Two have been born so far, and the oldest is 6 months! Do that math! That's at least 5 different girls! He better get a good-paying job for all that child support that will be garnished from his check!

Karen said...

He is known as 'baby-daddy'.