Friday, June 27, 2008

WALL-E = Instant Classic


The whole family went to see WALL-E at midnight last night. As you probably expect from Pixar, it is absolutly terrific.

My new phone is an AT&T Tilt. It is amazing I am sure, but it took me an hour just to figure out how to make a phone call.




Today is my last day working at Sun. What will I ever do with myself now?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That ph looks like a mini computer. Have fun with it.
I'll have to check out if my nieces want to see that movie.
How did your lunch out go for the end of Sun?

Rebecca said...

We went and saw Wall-e today. It was really awesome and what a great message.

Angela O. said...

I'm glad you liked it. I talked to 2 people this weekend that didn't like it (said it was too much social commentary.) Danielle saw with her grandma and loved it.

Callie said...

I want to see it! Those robots sound adorable!

Good luck in your future prospects!

Anonymous said...

Hope you guys all had a great 4th July.

Euromark said...

The 4th of July was cool and rainy here - about 72 for a high - wonderful. So, do you use a Mac computer, as I do now?