Yes, I am glad there was a high wooden fence shielding the neighbourhood from that sight - trampolining in pyjamas - all that jumping in such light clothing... perish the thought...
You mentioned on my blog that your family wants a trampoline; we got ours for cheap ($60) from a friend of a friend who was selling. So you might want to check Craig's list or such for one. They take up a lot of room so I think people get rid of them more often than you would think.
4 comments:
That is one overgrown kidadult in that pic.
Yes, I am glad there was a high wooden fence shielding the neighbourhood from that sight - trampolining in pyjamas - all that jumping in such light clothing... perish the thought...
Shocking I know.
You mentioned on my blog that your family wants a trampoline; we got ours for cheap ($60) from a friend of a friend who was selling. So you might want to check Craig's list or such for one. They take up a lot of room so I think people get rid of them more often than you would think.
Post a Comment