
It is our 25th Anniversary later this month. We have a lot going on, so Ruth Ann did not want to leave town. Instead we are going to be staying a couple of days at Barton Creek Resort. I am looking forward to it, not only to spend time with Ruth Ann, but also because I am sure I will be needing a break by then. I am working a second job again starting the 11th for about two weeks. The local Emerson office needs some extra help while their IT guy goes on vacation. Then around Christmas I am working OT for my primary job to cover for some guys taking vacation. So by the time my anniversary rolls around on the 27th I am sure I will need a break.
I almost hate to take a second job because, while the money will be good, I have been earning way more money in the stock market lately than I would working a second job, so I kind of hate to take my focus off of that.
Also, this vacation is kind of low key because we are gearing up for a big vacation this summer. We have a big family reunion in Nantucket next July.


6 comments:
That sounds so awesome, and the rooms look beautiful. I would get a massage and a facial to relax. Congrats on the stock market too. Have you bought and sold at just the right times to be able to gain money with it all over the place? We thought about trying that but don't really have the money to lose right now.
Many Congrats and I hope you both enjoy the time out. You've both earned it.
Good luck with all the extra work and the stocks.
Oh wow! Congratulations on 25 years and the mini re-honeymoon ;-)
that sounds like a good way to celebrate 25 years together - and give Ruth Ann a break from cooking and house cleaning. Just enjoy long hot bathes together - just the two of you.
Get my email address from Karen; we can discuss details on how and when I can come down to visit sometime the end of this month or the beginning of January.
25th wedding anniversary? That's impressive! Have a fantastic time and enjoy the peace and relaxation.
25 years - a quarter of a century. And I am surrounded by so many people who cannot stay faithful in a relationship for more than 5-8 years. Some are wonderful friends, yet it is still very sad to see people have such problems nurturing mutual loyalty.
Post a Comment