
Dude. You are a billionaire. There is no need to take risks. I recommend safe investments for you and I will not even charge you for the advice. Times are tough, but it can not be as bad as getting hit by a train. Sad and unneccessary.
Comments welcome...

My site is worth $77,805,346.
How much is yours worth?
5 comments:
Yes, I saw that article too. Makes me wonder how much money he had lost . . . did he lose it all . . . was he going to lose it all because of the loans he was having trouble negotiating . . . was it only a small fraction of his wealth . . . the 95th richest man in the world . . . brings the stories of the suicides in 1929 to mind. How many more deaths will there be by despairing individuals during this time frame?
and we see that quality of life, i.e. happiness, and money are not the same thing. Or, the love of money is the root of all kinds of evil, as someone wise once said.
And yet another: http://www.cnn.com/2009/US/01/07/illinois.realestate.death/index.html
And this dude had wife and kids - so what are they supposed to do now? Really wise to put this grief on them? shesh.
I guess he can't chillax anymore now that he is dead. Or more likely, he can do nothing but chillax.
Dude, we need more blogging! Wassup!!!
Post a Comment