Friday, February 06, 2009

Free Ice Cream Courtesy of New Zealand!


Dear Christopher

How about spending two fantastic days of fun and excitement watching the USA Rugby Sevens tournament AND getting a real taste of New Zealand? If this sounds like a great idea to you, all you have to do is come and see us at the event.

Immigration New Zealand will be at the Rugby Sevens at PETCO Park, San Diego on 14-15 February to answer any questions you might have about living and working in New Zealand.

And when you visit our stand you can sample a real taste of New Zealand: authentic New Zealand ice cream (best in the world, we think!).

More details of this colourful event can be found at www.usasevens.com. Ticket prices start from just $26, and you can order online here.

Interested? Then we hope to see you there.

If you don't plan to attend, but have a friend you think would find the opportunities in New Zealand of interest, why not refer them to our website, www.newzealandnow.govt.nz?

Cheers

Gemma Cunningham
Immigration New Zealand

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you going to go? Lol! We may yet see you all down under. Try the Goody Gum Drops and Cookies and Cream Icecream for sure if you do go. Although most folk here think the Hokey Pokey is the best.
I hope you have fun on Waitangi Day with the cake and Flight of the Concordes.

Perry H. said...

I hear you put your left foot in, you put your right foot out....just try not to break anything! lol

Chris said...

I would love to go, but I do not think I will be able to.

I think it would be a lot of fun to live and work in another country, at least for a few years. It would certainly give the kids a better perspective.