Monday, February 02, 2009

Happy Groundhog Day!

Happy Groundhog Day! Apparently it is six more weeks of winter...

In case you missed them Hulu has the Superbowl Commercials if you live in the U.S.

I am more lost than ever with LOST. Time travel is confusing.

Fortunatly, my favorite new show is on after LOST: Life on Mars.

4 comments:

Bettina said...

Happy Groundhog day! I'm happy for winter to make an exit pretty soon actually.. it can just leave some snnow in the mountains so I can still go snowboarding.

Anonymous said...

6 weeks isn't so long to wait ... we want summer to last as long as possible here.
What is Superbowl? Lol!

Euromark said...

That groundhog needs some low-carb nutrition. I am ready for Winter to be over! Though it is nice to air out the sweaters and wool for a little while.

Perry H. said...

Chris, I could not agree more about Lost...I'm LOST too. It was great having you over and Brandon too.