Monday, August 17, 2026

August 17, 2026

August 17, 2026. Early. Jarrell, Texas.

I am in the new house. Ruth Ann is asleep beside me. Branson is here too, the cutest dog, sleeping with us. I am very blessed.

Yesterday my granddaughter Eve was baptized in the Orthodox church. That is my son Nathaniel’s faith. We also celebrated my grandson Samson turning two, at the community pool. A baptism and a birthday on the same Sunday.

I sent Tracy a picture of the t-shirt I am having made for the X takeover. It shows me with Branson, and @cnystrom under the photo, so people there will know who I am. The takeover is October 10 at Tesla Giga Texas. Tracy is coming October 8 through 11. We are both excited to go.

Chris with Branson on a navy t-shirt, @cnystrom

I should be asleep. I am not. I keep turning over what AI can do, Grok Bots in particular. I have already spun up a whole list of them. It reminds me of the book Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill, where he tells you to make an imaginary board of directors. Mine is not imaginary. Still artificial. They are on the board. I cannot sleep for thinking about it.

I do not necessarily think my life is interesting enough to write about. This is really just an experiment with what AI can do. Who knows? Maybe it will be worth reading. I guess we shall find out.

No comments: