Saturday, May 20, 2006

More L O S T (RIP Libby)


Another good episode. So Libby is dead? That does not make sense. She was just featured on a previous episode, and they had the twist that she was a patient at the hospital, so I was looking forward to the story behind that and now she is dead instead. I thought Jack would save her. It does seem like they are making this stuff up as they go, instead of having a long range plan, otherwise, why feature Libby just to kill her off?

We are learning a lot more about The Others. I think they are not living in primitive tents, but are really the guys behind all of the technology and experiments. Why did they take Michaels blood? What did Walt mean by that they are not what they seem?

I knew Michael would give himself away. He was acting way too controlling. I think a second team led by Saheed will follow the first group to find The Others and they will not tell Michael.

Locke cured his leg problems in record time for the second time (the first time being when he first got to the island). I thought he might join the attack on The Others, but he grabbed his back and went off on his own. What could he be up to?

Why is Echo so interested in the bunker, esp now that everyone else seems to have lost interest in it? I tell you what. If I was on a desearted island, I sure would be living in that nice bunker instead of out under a palm tree somewhere.

And now a boat? Will there be anyone on it? What could it mean? It means the 2 hour season final next week should be good.

4 comments:

Chris said...

OK, I get it now. Both actresses that were killed off were arrested for drunken driving in real life during filming. So the writers decided to kill them off. Pretty harsh.

Avery's mom said...

Echo is determined that 'the project' is of the highest importance because he crashed on this island....the same one that his brother priest's plane crashed on with the drug filled Virgin mary's. He's taking it as a sign from God that He has a very importnant duty to fufill in pressing the botton. that he was placed there for a Most important reason.
good luck to him.

I just hope no other cast members get in trouble with drunkdriving....it would be such a let down if suddenly these new primary charachters had to leave the show/got killed off.
hey, maybe that's what happend to the kid Walt (now i'm just being silly)
i can hardly wait for the season finale. 2hours! i'm going to put avery to bed early :)

Avery's mom said...

i'm having to redirect your link address. WHat is going on with Blogger these day? i swear it shouldnt be this difficult to keep in touch with people.

Callie said...

Lost is losing my interest. I actually fell asleep last week. And Michael's seriously pissing me off. Actually, the writers writing his part are pissing me off. I mean - he had a really good back story (one of the most interesting, imo), and they totally waste the character by making him run around the island screaming "WAAAAAAAAAAALT!" and "MY BOOOOOOOOOOY!" Get's really freaking annoying.

And Eko - my god I love that man. But if he's willing to push some stupid button, then he's too much of a follower. Not the leader I hoped he would become (spiritual or otherwise). Really freaking annoying there.

And Libby . . . Poor poor Libby. I loved her character. She had one of the most interesting "mysteries" going. And they just kill her off. Dumbass writers.

And the Producers swearing up and down that they didn't get rid of AL and Libby because the actresses got the DUI's. Yeah, right. That's why you called the episode "Two For The Road"? Jerks. Just rub their noses in it, why don't you? *snarl*

Yeah, you can see I have mega huge issues with the show, huh?