| You Are a Visionary Soul |
![]() You are a curious person, always in a state of awareness. Connected to all things spiritual, you are very connected to your soul. You are wise and bright: able to reason and be reasonable. Occasionally, you get quite depressed and have dark feelings. You have great vision and can be very insightful. In fact, you are often profound in a way that surprises yourself. Visionary souls like you can be the best type of friend. You are intuitive, understanding, sympathetic, and a good healer. Souls you are most compatible with: Old Soul and Peacemaker Soul |
Monday, May 22, 2006
The Soul Test
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


12 comments:
Dude:
Attack of conscience hits. I'd hate for this to compromise anything with Lisa. so I'm outta here!
What happened? Where did he dissappear to?
Hmmm...it was after work so have not talked to him about it, but Lisa is a lady he likes at church.
Maybe he thinks blogging might bother her in some way? Not sure, but he must really be smitten with Lisa.
Okay, I guess I understand but...well, I don't understand that. Unless he is telling everyone he blogs. He should just take a photo down from his profile and it would be anonymous.
When men fall in love, they just don't think straight. :)
I still have my blog on 360.yahoo.com/hawk295
Yeah, you're right Chris....even the prospect of Love can make me nuts!
Oops Chris - I borrowed this test for my Blog and ...? I came out an 'old soul' and guess who I'm compatible with? *sigh*
Oh, so sad about the Padres...and you guys have a solid lock on last place now! Ya know I cannot resist...look at the bright side - with a blog I at least do not call you and rub it in!!! :O)
Hey Chris, I added a simple profile that will link to my Yahoo page....:)
There you are!!!
You didn't tell anyone you changed blogs. Looks nice.
:-D
I guess we are meant for each other Aggie. Those blog tests never lie.
Perry the NL West is so tight that any little losing streak and you are back at the bottom. Wait until next week. Everything will be changed again.
Thank you Callie!
As seen by your win lst night and our loss! Cannot believe the idiots pitched to Pujols...Alou is senile!! LOL
Post a Comment