Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Speaking of Souls...


I have long been fascinated by The Souls.

P.S.Cool. I just noticed Margot Asquith's autobiography is avilable for free at Project Gutenburg.

Interestingly Margot Asquith is the step-great-grandmother of actress Helena Bonham Carter.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmm. Love those dresses. Speaking of Souls, how are you Visionary Soul? Not too exhausted from all these jobs you do I hope?

Chris said...

Yes, love those dresses. Can't help think our culture is going in the wrong direction.

By the way that painting is by John Singer Sargent, one of my favorite artists.

This visionary soul has not, and will never lose the vision. Actually I wish I was a little more tired. I am not getting all of the hours that I would like to work, so I am keeping my eye out. I have an interview with Dell computer tomorrow. This job would pay less, but it would be regular work.

Thank you for asking, dear old soul.

Perry H. said...

Visionary, cool. I'm a dreamer, what else? Fits the hopeful romantic in me! I need to read up - interesting idea...

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the job interview

Chris said...

Thank you, Aggs. I took the test yesterday. I think I did alright on it, but I am not sure if I did good enough to get the job or not. I will know more Tuesday (Monday is the Memorial Day holiday here).

Avery's mom said...

Batman's dad works for Dell down in Austin! hope the interview went well.
let us know