Friday, June 09, 2006

CARS


Taking the boys to see Cars today. I can not wait, I mean, Nat can not wait.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

I bet he will like it!

Angela O. said...

OHHHHH!!!! Do you work for one of those nice companies that pre screens cool movies??!! I didn't think Cars was out yet...but hey--we get a yearly staff appreciation breakfast with a nice pen at my work...jealous?

Chris said...

I bet so, too.

Today is the day Angela!!!

Angela O. said...

I've since heard it was today--man, where have I been???!!

Chris said...

It was really great. The story, animation and voice actors was top notch. The reviews complained that it was a little long (2 hours), but my 2 and 4 year olds did not start wondering around the theater, so apparently it kept thier interest. All the kids asked if we could buy the DVD when it comes out. Also, don't leave when the credits start rolling. Highly recommended.

Chris said...

Also, the preview for Charlotte's Web coming out this winter looked really good.