DB: I think you're lovely from that photo Chris posted when he linked our Blogs. I was going to ask if you had ever done any modelling? You have great bones! (In my humble Fashion Editor opinion of course)
LOL Chris, but that really IS you...the women will freak now that they really know what you look like. Not that that other chap was not good looking too! Especially with his dogcap on...:O)
There are some primitive cultures in the South Pacific where when you want to thank someone for doing you a favor you hit them with a shoe. Strange but true.
That is true Aggie. After all this is a family blog. But it is what is unsaid that is most interesting anyway.
That was just Chris "lying" on his family blog again. Trying to get me into trouble. I think chris needs a "Bad Blog" where we can tell him what we really think!
18 comments:
Absolutely. Why let Aggie have all of the fun?
WTF? I've never seen or heard of this person in my life.
I was referring to a different Aggie.
I hear most of that fun is happening over on my blog...lol. Sorry Chris, could not resist!! ;O
Holy crap, if I move to New Zealand can I look as good as Helena and Aggie?
I've been robbed, robbed I tell ya!
DB: I think you're lovely from that photo Chris posted when he linked our Blogs. I was going to ask if you had ever done any modelling? You have great bones!
(In my humble Fashion Editor opinion of course)
Never fear, DB. No one really looks like their picture on the internet. Fortunatly, Aggie send me this picture of Helena in real life.
By the way, this is what I look like. Just in case you were interested.
LOL Chris, but that really IS you...the women will freak now that they really know what you look like. Not that that other chap was not good looking too! Especially with his dogcap on...:O)
Thank you Chris for revealing the real me. Have you ever had anyone wanting to de-link before?
LOL. They may want to, but I never do. My motto is: once linked, always linked. My friendship is eternal.
Chris - please explain why Helena has just hit me with her shoe. She muttered something about a photo I sent you?
Oh that black & white photo of the real you is cute btw
but I can't tell you on this Blog what I'd like to do to him.
There are some primitive cultures in the South Pacific where when you want to thank someone for doing you a favor you hit them with a shoe. Strange but true.
That is true Aggie. After all this is a family blog. But it is what is unsaid that is most interesting anyway.
Sent him a picture??? You KNEW I would read this Abby!! *throws shoe at Abby and walks away in a huff*
That was just Chris "lying" on his family blog again. Trying to get me into trouble.
I think chris needs a "Bad Blog" where we can tell him what we really think!
Your not ready for it.
I'd be lost without this whole blogging thing. It's a laughapalooza!
I think DB is a laughapalooza!
Post a Comment