I worked Tuesday and Wednesday on my second job, so today I took our family to see Superman Returns. I will write more about it, soon, when I get a chance. But, great movie!
For now it is off to basketball where I will most likely die.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
My favorite part was the airplane scene (long)...it even made me cry...I would explain more, but I don't want to spoil it for others...thanks for taking us, babe...there is one thing I have noticed about movies...there is no one I would rather be with than you there...you always make them fun.
LOL, Aggie, you're funny...you must be thinking he is in some kind of casts or something...yes, if that were the case, that would be very cute, and we WOULD most definitely need pics!
5 comments:
My favorite part was the airplane scene (long)...it even made me cry...I would explain more, but I don't want to spoil it for others...thanks for taking us, babe...there is one thing I have noticed about movies...there is no one I would rather be with than you there...you always make them fun.
RA: I like you better when you break his legs!
I think he'd look very cute in shin splints. I want photos of after.
LOL, Aggie, you're funny...you must be thinking he is in some kind of casts or something...yes, if that were the case, that would be very cute, and we WOULD most definitely need pics!
I want Chris to post that S/Man picky on his Bad Blog so I can comment on those tight red shorts he's wearing? Pwetty please.
Your wish is my command.
Post a Comment