Saturday, July 01, 2006

Phone Home

Use this web site to phone home in a robotic voice. What fun!

Sorry international readers. I am guessing this is USA only.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, I was gonna send RA a b/day message in a sexy male voice.

Chris said...

I beat you to it. LOL. But the voice was not too sexy. It was more robotic so it kind of freaked her out. She has almost recovered by now.

I sent a message to Perry about certain sporting events, too, but have not heard from him.

I am still considering more targets.

Anonymous said...

Aww, no fair. You getting all the fun.
As 'd' would say... that "sucks Donkey *alls"
I guess I should be thankful that I'm spared by being so far away. LOL!

:| raven |: said...

:( the site isn't there anymore.

*tear*

Chris said...

Wow it is gone. That did not last long. Well at least it was fun while it lasted.

Chris said...

What is an ass dog? Is that like some sort of donkey canine?

As for the first question, it is ok as long as you are not too subtle.

Chris said...

Here is another link:

http://www.san-lab.com/phone.html

:| raven |: said...

heh

thanks. i will have to check it out when i can call and not wake the entire house!!

i can't wait!!

joanne said...

Hey! That works!! How funny!!

Anonymous said...

I think a more aesthetic designation of your hat you are wearing in the photo is: chapeau du grand derrière du chien
Sounds even more pithy in French...