Believe me, Perry, your voice could not be any worse than that robotic voice Chris sent me on the phone...LOL...thanks, everyone, for the Birthday wishes...Chris and I went to the Texas Roadhouse for a nice lunch and I even had a strawberry-banana daiquiri! On the 15 minute ride home, I fell into a deep sleep...I am such a lightweight! Some much needed relaxation, I am sure...
Oops also forgot about the fact that I can be trusted as long as it is not dark, if the money or food is guarded properly and I am not under certain medications.
Sorry I couldn't write on the day - only get access to this in the middle of the week at the moment. This side of 40 Bdays have a new carelessness to them, don't they? It's a day to forget diets and enjoy peach martinis in all honesty. I hope the day was all you hope it would be. Ruth Ann. Someday (somewhere, sometime... song ) I'll be back and make a peanut butter pie - good way to destroy diets on the birthday...
Mark
PS: the comment on "hitting on the blue nun" was someone else posing as "my anonymous".
17 comments:
Happy Birthday Ruth Ann. I hope you have a very special day of much spoiling by your family.
I hope that puppy of yours has been 'fixed' now?)
Happy Birthday, Ruth Ann! Hope your family celebrates it with you in a special way!
Love,
Mary Ann
Happy Birthday to you Ruth Ann!! I'll spare you my terrible singing! But hope you have the best B'day!!
Believe me, Perry, your voice could not be any worse than that robotic voice Chris sent me on the phone...LOL...thanks, everyone, for the Birthday wishes...Chris and I went to the Texas Roadhouse for a nice lunch and I even had a strawberry-banana daiquiri! On the 15 minute ride home, I fell into a deep sleep...I am such a lightweight! Some much needed relaxation, I am sure...
We went dancing while she was sleeping in the car. Had a great time.
I can be trusted as long as you are not asleep.
I forgot. I can also be trusted as long as the moon is not full, there are no pretty ladies present, and I have not been drinking.
Oops also forgot about the fact that I can be trusted as long as it is not dark, if the money or food is guarded properly and I am not under certain medications.
Pretty much I can only be trusted on Modays.
at dawn.
on a very good day.
if you are nice to me.
He's been hitting the Blue Nun again.
Hitting the Blue Nun or hitting on the Blue Nun?
One thing leads to another!
Sorry I couldn't write on the day - only get access to this in the middle of the week at the moment. This side of 40 Bdays have a new carelessness to them, don't they? It's a day to forget diets and enjoy peach martinis in all honesty. I hope the day was all you hope it would be. Ruth Ann. Someday (somewhere, sometime... song ) I'll be back and make a peanut butter pie - good way to destroy diets on the birthday...
Mark
PS: the comment on "hitting on the blue nun" was someone else posing as "my anonymous".
Thanks, Mark...I would like a peanut butter pie!
Post a Comment