Comments welcome...
Uh oh. Now you are in the doghouse with RA.It is a web site that organizes meetings for people with common interests. Tonights meeting was for linux.
How did it go? Any more contacts for your project?
Horrible. I was the only guy that showed up. I did get a nice pizza and beer for myself, but I do not think I will go to this meetup anymore.
Oh that's no good Chris. What an apathetic bunch huh?At least you got a nice bite and a beer.
So, what bloke threw this meeting together? Where was HE?
One more note: perhaps you need a potty blog for those with potty mouth, so they can expel their expletives in safety ;)
Yes, it was not a total loss Aggs.Yes, Mark, you are right. At least the group leader should have shown up!
Ok, so I'll stick to my own blog then....
Chris, could you do me a favor and delete that first post? Thanks...
Thought the site was very cool--never knew about that and passed on to my coworkers/friends.
Post a Comment
My site is worth $77,805,346.How much is yours worth?
10 comments:
Uh oh. Now you are in the doghouse with RA.
It is a web site that organizes meetings for people with common interests. Tonights meeting was for linux.
How did it go? Any more contacts for your project?
Horrible. I was the only guy that showed up. I did get a nice pizza and beer for myself, but I do not think I will go to this meetup anymore.
Oh that's no good Chris. What an apathetic bunch huh?
At least you got a nice bite and a beer.
So, what bloke threw this meeting together? Where was HE?
One more note: perhaps you need a potty blog for those with potty mouth, so they can expel their expletives in safety ;)
Yes, it was not a total loss Aggs.
Yes, Mark, you are right. At least the group leader should have shown up!
Ok, so I'll stick to my own blog then....
Chris, could you do me a favor and delete that first post? Thanks...
Thought the site was very cool--never knew about that and passed on to my coworkers/friends.
Post a Comment