Thursday, August 10, 2006

Basketball Goal Technicians in Action!


The very capable basketball goal technicians from Hoops Austin arrive on the scene.



A jackhammer is needed to pry out the cold dead root of our dear old basketball goal. That is ex-Universiy of Texas basketball coach Eddie Oran overseeing the work. He has promised to come back and give the kids a clinic when our goal is done.



Our old basketball root is sent to the truck.



The small budding basketball goal begins to form. In only two days time, the goaling will bloom into a fully formed basketball goal and all of the children in the neighborhood will rejoice.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's good to have a goal in life.

Kristi said...

Oh so much Rejoicing!!!

Hey! I like your driveway

Chris said...

LOL, Abby.

Wait until you see the new painted driveway Kristi!

Anonymous said...

Painted driveway??...My father-in-law always said he should pour a concrete lawn and paint it green. He was kidding...I think.

Angela O. said...

That's great--2 things off your list!
Happy hooping.

Bridget Jones said...

YAY Aggie that was both brilliant and shameless!!!

Rebecca said...

I can't wait to see the goal at its full growth. I'm sure that Brandon is very happy.