Thursday, August 10, 2006

Yea!

Yea! Our air conditioning is once more working, and it was just the thermostat. Not too bad at all.

If you are in the Austin area, I highly recommend Ronnie White of G&F Air Conditioning and Heating (Office: 515-5289, Cell: 801-3861).

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

We rejoice with you.

Euromark said...

I remember that dance in the photo- you were doing it in the Bean in your fertility dream with the Canadian nickle... and the big satelite dishes were outside broadcasting while all inside were enjoying their meat and two vegetables ;/

Sarah said...

how wonderful!

we have a city thermostat and they can turn our a/c off for a little while when there's high usage. i like it. and the thermostat was free.

Dirty Bunny said...

I'm going to wear my black suit and pumps to celebrate today.

Bridget Jones said...

will be right over...

Rebecca said...

That is a great picture!! It really illustrates your excitement. I can't imagine the heat.